- TWITTER POLL: – – Who would get the better end of a deal between Tesla and China?
- -CEO Elon Musk – – -Tesla shareholders – – -Chinese government
Yahoo Finance’s LIVE market coverage and analysis of what you need to watch in the stock market begins each day at 9:25 a.m. ET.
Continue reading “Market Movers: Yahoo Finance breaks down early market action [Video]”
- Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are roughly flat at the midday mark, with the energy (XLE) sector the most in the green and the consumer staples (XLP) and consumer discretionary (XLY) sectors the most in the red.
- Alan Valdes, director of floor operations at Silverbear, joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange.
Yahoo Finance’s LIVE market market coverage and analysis of stocks and bonds begins each day at 11:45 am ET.
Continue reading “Dow crawls higher as crude oil surges past $50 per barrel”
- Stocks extend Fed-fueled rally
- Catch The Final Round at 4 p.m. ET with Jen Rogers and markets correspondent Nicole Sinclair.
- Yahoo says 500 million accounts hacked in 2014 Sponsored Reuters
- It has the potential to transform the way we do business, from recording transactions to verifying business contracts.
- Stocks are back in rally mode after the Fed hit pause on a rate hike.
Stocks are back in rally mode after the Fed hit pause on a rate hike. Catch The Final Round at 4 p.m. ET with Jen Rogers and markets correspondent Nicole Sinclair. Stocks in the red today include Herman Miller as the high-end furniture maker’s earnings and revenue missed estimates, Axovant Sciences
Continue reading “Stocks extend Fed-fueled rally [Video]”