- The company has recently partnered with Snip to provide Guppy tokens as reward for writers within the Snip platform.
- The partnership allows Matchpool to utilize the QTum Proof-of-Stake blockchain technology, allowing Matchpool new access to technical capabilities that were previously outside of its capacity.
- Matchpool CEO Shimon praised the partnership, saying, “We’re really excited to be launching the platform onto the QTum blockchain.
- Finally, Matchpool has announced an upgrade to the payment platform within its Alpha version that allows users access to and functionality with the company’s Guppy tokens.
- Taken together, the news amounts to a huge leap forward for the Matchpool platform, proving the validity of its strong ICO showing.
Matchpool, the Israel-based blockchain collaboration startup, continues to advance post-ICO. The company has recently partnered with Snip to provide Guppy tokens as reward for writers within the Snip platform.
Continue reading “Matchpool Continues Progress After Successful ICO”