- Just a day after JPMorgan Chase chief Jamie Dimon said he wouldn’t talk about bitcoin, he issued new remarks about the cryptocurrency.
- Just a day after declaring on a third-quarter earnings call that he would refrain commenting on the cryptocurrency, the JPMorgan Chase CEO offered a critical take on those investing in bitcoin.
- Per CNBC, Dimon also reportedly said that he “could care less about what [price] bitcoin trades at.”
- The remarks are the latest from Dimon, whose now-infamous comment in September that bitcoin is a “fraud” sparked a wave of commentary about bitcoin itself as well as the wider cryptocurrency market.
- His comments also come on the day that bitcoin’s price rose above $5,800 to hit a new all-time high.
Just a day after JPMorgan Chase chief Jamie Dimon said he wouldn’t talk about bitcoin, he issued new remarks about the cryptocurrency.
Continue reading “At It Again: Dimon Breaks Vow, Says Bitcoin Buyers Will ‘Pay the Price’”