- Read More: Bitcoin Just Split Into Two Different Versions – – “The current situation, where one erratic company in a totalitarian jurisdiction that is very hostile to Bitcoin has near monopoly domination over the manufacturing and distribution of the mining hardware that is required for the security of the global…
- Bitcoin Gold is different from Bitcoin Cash and yet another upcoming fork—”Segwit2x,” scheduled for November—because those versions address issues related to speeding up the Bitcoin network to handle more traffic.
- Because they have different mining algorithms, “Bitcoin Gold is not a competitor of Bitcoin,” h4x3rotab wrote.
- Bitcoin Gold has a plan to introduce new address formats for the fork, h4x3rotab said, but that will come after launch and they will have to first entice users to migrate over to the new format.
- On October 25 there may be three versions of the world’s most popular and valuable cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin Gold.
Is Bitcoin Gold the people’s fork?
Continue reading “Yet Another Bitcoin Fork Aims to Take Power Away From Big Miners”