Wall Street is eyeing more record highs, with stock futures are tiptoeing higher. Investors don’t seem to worried by reports that President Trump disclosed highly classified information to Russia’s foreign minister about a planned Islamic State operation. Home Depot (HD) earnings beat estimates.
Continue reading “Stocks edge higher as Home Depot beats expectations and investors weigh Trump’s Russia talk [Video]”
- Last week, the People’s Bank of China met with three of the country’s largest bitcoin exchanges to talk about market regulations.
- Bitcoin falls 10% as China plans to investigate exchanges
- Bitcoin had been steadily rallying through 2016 and appreciated to more than $1,100 on January 5th, near to its record high, but the digital currency subsequently crashed, dropping back to the $900 level.
- The price of bitcoin fell by around 10 percent after Chinese authorities announced plans to inspect bitcoin enterprises.
- “The intentions of the Chinese state are clearer and it looks like they’re trying to bring the Chinese bitcoin exchanges to heel – whether they are looking to make an example is to be seen.”
The price of bitcoin fell by around 10 percent after Chinese authorities announced plans to inspect bitcoin exchanges.
Continue reading “Bitcoin falls 10% as China plans to investigate exchanges”
- Watch Justin Bieber Give a Tour of His Swanky L.A. Mansion
- I Went to the ‘Saint Pablo’ Tour and It Was Like Joining a Cult
- It all sounds pretty zen until Bieber moves the tour over by his pool where he has a massive double water slide that he got the day before this interview for his little sister.
- Interview: Mary J. Blige & Maxwell Talk Mary’s New Album, Their Upcoming Tour, and What Capricorns Do Best
- Watch Ariana Grande Perfectly Rap Nicki Minaj’s “Side to Side” Verse
Justin Bieber shows off his own pond, pool, and basketball court in a tour of his L.A. mansion.
Continue reading “Watch Justin Bieber Give a Tour of His L.A. Mansion”