- Commodities guru Dennis Gartman is not backing off his dramatically bearish stance on bitcoin.
- “This is a market … for criminals, this is a market for millennials,” Gartman told CNBC’s “Fast Money” on Monday.
- Even the cryptocurrency’s tendency to bounce back in a big way from steep declines is not swaying Gartman.
- Monday marked yet another instance of Gartman trashing the cryptocurrency.
- Gartman added that he appreciates cryptocurrency’s use of blockchain technology, but he believes there are better uses for blockchain.
Bitcoin bear Dennis Gartman still will not buy bitcoin, despite predictions that the cryptocurrency will rebound.
Continue reading “Bitcoin is a market for criminals and millennials, Dennis Gartman says”