- Silicon Valley widens its lead over Washington, DC as the wealthiest place in America
- Incomes in the valley jumped a whopping 5.7% to nearly $102,000 in 2015, making it the area with the highest median income in the country.
- But since economy returned to growth in 2009, Silicon Valley surged.
- In the never-ending battle for riches, influence and cultural domination, Silicon Valley now has the upper hand over Washington, DC.
- And the numbers showed that incomes rose 2.3% in Washington, DC and its affluent environs.
The two metros have consistently been atop rankings of the most affluent urban areas in recent years, but Silicon Valley has taken the upper hand
Continue reading “Silicon Valley widens its lead over Washington, DC as the wealthiest place in America”