- The CNY exchange will be based in China and provide no margins or futures, but the USD exchange will be based offshore and will provide margins and futures as permitted by relevant regulations, according to Sara Ouyang, Chief Operating Officer at ViaBTC.
- Financing from Bitmain or any other company in the future will help us grow even bigger.
- The bitcoin exchanges market appears competitive, but the industry is sorely lacking margins or futures in a regulated exchange.
- Then there is OKCoin’s offshore exchange which continues to provide 3x margins as well as 20x futures, but, again, they are unregulated.
- Until then, new exchanges that provide margins or futures at a significant level can only improve the overall trading situation.
One of the biggest bitcoin mining pools, ViaBTC, is to open a CNY/BTC exchange in around two months with a USD/BTC exchange to follow. The CNY exchan
Continue reading “ViaBTC to Open Bitcoin Exchange After Raising $200,000 in Funding Led by Bitmain ⋆ Epeak . Independent news and blogs”