- Stocks down and lower for the week for the time since September as hopes for tax reform has the street concerned.
- And – earnings…scandals… and possible government interference?
- Just another week in the world of media.
- Stocks in the red include Redfin as the real estate brokerage site missed on both profit and revenue, Finish Line as Cowen downgrades shares to underperform citing concerns over margins, and Nordstrom – despite an earnings beat, comp sales missed estimates as the department store operator claimed the hurricanes hurt…
- Stocks in the green today include Esko Bionics on its partnership with Ford to use the company’s exoskeletons for factory workers, JC Penney as the retailer beat on revenue and comp sales, and Nvidia – yes shares surging again to a new all-time high as the chipmaker easily beat on…
Stocks down and lower for the week for the time since September as hopes for tax reform has the street concerned. Plus – the world’s biggest shopping day is here – we have the latest on China’s Singles Day. And – earnings…scandals… and possible government interference? Just another week in the world
Continue reading “Stocks down for the week for the first time since September [Video]”
- Plus – Trump pounding the table today on tax reform.
- But – a new report says its a big win – for the rich.
- Plus a look ahead to everything you need to know about next week.
- Stocks in the red today include Revlon as traders took profit on the cosmetics name following a huge run-up this week, LSC Communications as Citi downgraded the print & digital media solutions company to sell citing competition, and GW Pharmaceuticals – shares of the biopharma name dropping as rival Zogenix…
- Stocks on the move higher include KB Home as the homebuilder beat on earnings and reported double-digit sales growth, Valeant as the drugmaker sold its iNova unit for $930 million, and Nvidia – shares getting a lift as Citi raised it price target for the chipmaker to $210, citing its…
The S&P 500 and Nasdaq poised for new all-time highs, as we close out a stellar third quarter. Stocks in the red today include Revlon as traders took profit on the cosmetics name following a huge run-up this week, LSC Communications as Citi downgraded the print & digital media solutions company to sell
Continue reading “Dow, S&P 500, Nasdaq notch solid gains in Q3 [Video]”
- The LENDER and BORROWER are both fun, social people with a large network of friends, and they have a mutual friend, the LOAN GUARANTOR.
- Since the LOAN GUARANTOR knows both the BORROWER and the LENDER, the LOAN GUARANTOR can facilitate trust between these two strangers.
- In return for providing this service to facilitate trust between these two strangers, the LOAN GUARANTOR will receive a fee to be paid out in TRST, as shown below.
- If for whatever unfortunate reason, the BORROWER cannot make further payments, then the LENDER will request those funds from the LOAN GUARANTOR (and the LOAN GUARANTOR will probably regret being friends with the untrustworthy BORROWER!)
- Since the LOAN GUARANTOR is taking on risk in setting up the BORROWER with the LENDER, the BORROWER pays TRST to the LOAN GUARANTOR for facilitating the loan and helping enable a lower interest rate than they would otherwise have paid when borrowing from an alternative lender.
Trustcoins are used to facilitate trust on the WeTrust network. Many of the things we take for granted in the modern world, like loans, savings, and insura
Continue reading “Why do we need them? How are they used? ⋆ Epeak . Independent news and blogs”
- Trump praises Obama at White House
- The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.
- President-elect Trump and President Obama meet for the first time at the White House.
- Ladies first: How US politics got left behind
- Have a look at what they said after their talks, and how that compares to what they have said about each other in the past.
President-elect Trump and President Obama meet for the first time at the White House.
Continue reading “Trump and Obama: What they said then and now”
- Data is a real-time snapshot *Data is delayed at least 15 minutes Global Business and Financial News, Stock Quotes, and Market Data and Analysis
- Download the latest Flash player and try again.
- Make It: Dreamers, Seekers and Game-Changers
Danielle DiMartino Booth, Strong Money, weighs in on what to expect from the FOMC next week and why she thinks the Fed has acted highly political.
Continue reading “Deciphering Fed speak: Pro”
- I believe the Blockchain is to stay and will change our world!
- “For the first time in the history of the world we can reimagine how the world transacts without relying on an intermediary.”
- One of the most interesting applications of Blockchain is in the election business.
- In the art world, Verisart is improving the way art is secured and verified by using the Blockchain.
- What’s more, Follow My Vote’s platform allows for an indecisive voter to return to the system and switch his or her votes at any time before the election deadline closes.
You may not have heard of Blockchain yet but then why did Bank of America file for 15 patents on it? Why are major banks across the world including the Bank of England and Barclays saying that Blockchain is the next big technology disruptor that will change the face of business?
Continue reading “Distributed Ledger Visible To All? Ready for Blockchain?”