- For anyone wanting to begin their foray into this form of peer-to-peer transaction, which offers anonymity while simultaneously cutting out banks and other traditional third party financial entities, the first step is getting a Bitcoin wallet.
- Bitcoins are stored in a digital wallet, stored in the cloud or on your personal computer, which act like a bank account, letting you pay or exchange Bitcoins.
- It allows for cold-storage integrations with hardware Bitcoin wallets like Trezor or KeepKey, and has a unique feature to help manage your private keys as well as a secret number that allows Bitcoins to be spent.
- This multi-signature technology allows Bitcoin wallets to be controlled by multiple private keys and users.
- Bitcoin Wallet is the first mobile Bitcoin app.
If you’re into the future of digital payment, you’ve probably already heard of the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. While Bitcoin is now incredibly difficult to …
Continue reading “10 Bitcoin Wallet Apps You Should Consider Using Today”