- After achieving all-time highs, the three major indices are looking to start the day on a down note.
- This comes as investors have major concerns about the price and shipping date for Apple’s new iPhone X. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Jared Blikre, Justine Underhill, Rick Newman and Ethan Wolff-Mann discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
Yahoo Finance’s LIVE market coverage and analysis of what you need to watch in the stock market begins each day at 9:25 a.m. ET.
Continue reading “Market Movers: Yahoo Finance breaks down early market action [Video]”
- Stephen Guilfoyle, chief market economist at Stuart Frankel & Company joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange.
- Musk’s master plan Elon Musk finally revealed his second master plan.
- Amazon has partnered with Wells Fargo to offer interest-rate discounts to some Amazon shoppers.
- Stocks ( ^DJI , ^GSPC , ^IXIC ) are moderately flat, with healthcare ( XLV ) in the green, while industrials ( XLI ) are lacking.
- A wheel to electrify your bicycle Sponsored Reuters Videos
Read the full article, click here.
@readDanwrite: “Time for you to watch our midday live show. talkin’ Tesla, Ethereum, Amazon: @rickjnewman”
Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are moderately flat, with Healthcare (XLV) showing green, while Industrials (XLI) is lacking. Stephen Guilfoyle, Chief Market Economist at Stuart Frankel & Company joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange.
Amazon breaks into banking