- The $2.3 trillion investor announced on Wednesday a partnership between its Fidelity Labs, the firm’s innovation center, and Coinbase, the cryptocurrency exchange serving nearly 9 million customers.
- As part of the partnership, Coinbase users will be able to view their bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin holdings alongside their other accounts in their Fidelity Portfolio.
- “We are trying to create the best customer experience,” Hadley Stern, managing director at Fidelity Labs, told Business Insider.
- Donations made in bitcoin to Fidelity Charitable, a $16 billion donor-advised philanthropic fund, grew to about $9 million in the first half of 2017.
- Fidelity’s CEO Abigail Johnson is a bitcoin enthusiast.
Fidelity is testing out a new service to help make life easier for its clients who invest in…
Continue reading “Fidelity, the $2.3 trillion investment giant, is testing out a new cryptocurrency service”