- A photo posted by French Montana (@frenchmontana) on Jan 26, 2017 at 12:56am PST
- Selena Gomez And The Weeknd Hold Hands, Continue To Keep Us Guessing
- HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more â sent right to your inbox six days a week.
- “The Huffington Post” is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc.
- These two continue to keep us on our toes.Â One thingâ s for sure: they have excellent taste in date spots.
Can’t keep their hands to themselves.
Continue reading “Selena Gomez And The Weeknd Hold Hands, Continue To Keep Us Guessing”
- A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on Jan 20, 2017 at 4:19pm PST
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye To Obama With Family Photo And Now We’re Crying Just Like North
- North was less than thrilled with the visit because, according to Kimâ s caption, she fell and proceeded to cry as much as we did watching the inauguration.Â
- North fell and was crying so Potus gave her White House M&Mâ s. She smiled when I opened the box but I wanted to save them for memories so wouldnâ t let her eat them so she cried again,â she captioned the photo.Â
- In this political edition of â Stars, Theyâ re Just Like Us!â Â Kim Kardashian Â bid farewell to now **deep breath**Â former President Barack Obama Â on Friday with a series of family photos and now we need a moment to emotionally recover.Â
Also, Kanye smiling.
Continue reading “Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye To Obama With Family Photo And Now We’re Crying Just Like North”
- During the tour, we collected thousands of images of voters from Instagram, many of which will be displayed through the projections.
- The projections will continue throughout the night, and will ultimately unveil the 45th President of the United States.
- The Empire State Building is partnering exclusively with CNN, Instagram, and CA Technologies to showcase the stunning visuals on one of the country’s most iconic landmarks.
- The Empire State Building is shining bright on Election Night with a breathtaking display of photography, real-time election results, maps, social media mosaics from voters and custom animations, all to commemorate this historic election.
- The event at the famed building is the grand finale of the #MyVote nationwide tour , where CNN correspondents toured the country in the Campaign Camper and talked to real voters about their political views.
Hey New Yorkers, look up! The Empire State Building is shining bright on Election Night with a breathtaking display of photography, real-time election results, and social media mosaics to commemorate this historic election
Continue reading “CNN lights up the sky at the Empire State Building”
- Rihanna’s Fenty X Puma creeper has been crowned the Shoe of the Year – and rightly so.
- rihanna becomes the first woman to win shoe of the year
- If you’re keen to get your hand on the creeper, we’ve got bad news.
- The hard-to-find Creeper was sold out for much of the year.
- The year prior, tennis legend Stan Smith was celebrated for his eponymous Adidas collaboration.
Her almost-always-sold-out Fenty X Puma Creeper is an appropriate choice.
Continue reading “rihanna becomes the first woman to win shoe of the year”
- The week Instagram is doing their bit to celebrate diversity in fashion with their #RunwayForAll campaign.
- Through modelling I hope to show that beauty does not always wear a size zero and beauty does not always walk on two limbs.”
- Topics: news , diversity , instagram , social media , shaun ross , modelling , mama cax
- Continuing, “Now we are almost 10 years later, and I see the choice I’ve made has helped the industry to see beauty in many ways, such as casting models and rising icons like @winnieharlow , @jilly_peppa and more to help lead the fight with me to diversity.”
Read the full article, click here.
@i_D: “Instagram is taking on fashion’s diversity problem:”
Their #RunwayForAll campaign is bringing the conversation to 162 million people.
instagram is taking on fashion’s diversity problem