- Duncan Weldon, head of research at Resolution Group, suggests Mark Carney has played the game rather well….
- Adam Marshall, Director General of the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC), is pleased that Mark Carney has decided his future.
- Sorrell: Carney may be hurt by unjustified criticism
- Tyrie: Carney has a lot of explaining to do….
- Andrew Tyrie, the influential chair of parliament’s Treasury Committee, is determined to find out why Mark Carney is only going to serve a six year term.
Bank of England governor will stay on for an extra 12 months to provide stability after Britain triggers Article 50
Continue reading “Mark Carney to stay at Bank of England until 2019, sparking relief and disappointment – as it happened”