- Bart Stephens is the co-founder and managing partner of Blockchain Capital, the oldest and most active venture capital firm dedicated to blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- “We’re not betting on the price of Bitcoin, we’re betting on the adoption of blockchain technology,” Stephens says.
- While Jamie Dimon was making those comments, I was an invited speaker at JP Morgan’s offices in San Francisco to give a talk with other fund managers and clients of JP Morgan who are really curious about cryptocurrencies and the underlying blockchain technology.
- But I would note that for every negative Jamie Dimon, I could point you to two positive Wall Street CEOs like Lloyd Blankfein at Goldman Sachs and Abigail Johnson at Fidelity, who are making constructive comments on both cryptocurrency and the blockchain.
- There’s a deafening silence coming from Sand Hill Road when it comes to blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and certainly ICO technologies.
Jamie Dimon Should Do ‘Some Homework’ on Crypto, Says Blockchain Capital VC
Continue reading “Jamie Dimon Should Do ‘Some Homework’ on Crypto, Says Blockchain Capital VC”