- Bitcoin is an emerging encrypted form of digital money, or cryptocurrency, that’s growing in popularity and value internationally.
- As bitcoin has gained popularity around the world, investors started funding and trading with companies operating in bitcoin and has since created a bitcoin marketplace, much like the stock market.
- The bitcoin bubble is no different.
- Regardless of my personal feelings about it, the market cap is $137B today and just passed a significant threshold where 1 bitcoin equals over $4,000 USD.
- A lot hinges on how much of bitcoin can stay true to its current form with the presence of oversight.
Originally posted at TheMenloHouse.com.
It’s possible that in the last few years, you’ve stumbled across a person or company that uses bitcoin. But…
Continue reading “A Beginner’s Guide to Bitcoin”