- Subscribe, choose the community that you most identify with or want to learn more about and we’ll send you the news that matters most once a week throughout Trump’s first 100 days in office.
- It was my pleasure to go on the road for you city to city, college campus to college campus, to lend my voice to the best of my ability to your campaign.
- In 2008, I was supporting Dennis Kucinich because I felt a lot of his ideas should be brought to the big stage.
- You answered me in a way that showed that you knew instinctively what was right for you and what would resonate with the people.
- Lots of times I pray when I am at a loss.
Dear President Obama,
First, I want to offer my highest gratitude and deepest appreciation for your unprecedented service to our country. It seems like …
Continue reading “A Prayer Of Gratitude For President Obama”