- Sisqo has created an updated, “2017 version” of his massive R hit “Thong Song” with the help of Norwegian production trio Jcy.
- “Thong Song” was originally featured on the singer’s 1999 debut album Unleash the Dragon.For the updated version, Sisqo goes EDM with a bigger, more tropical production than the original version.
- “I’ve been asked so many times over the years to make a new version of ‘Thong Song,’ and I have declined every time until I heard the new version that Jcy did,” Sisqo explained in an interview with Buzzfeed News.
- “Sisqo released “Thong Song” on New Year’s Eve in 1999.
- “Every time I perform that song, as soon as those first strings start, everybody jumps into the time machine and goes back to the fun they had back then and the crowd still goes nuts,” the singer told Rolling Stone in 2014.
Sisqo joined Norwegian production trio Jcy for a tropical, drop-heavy remake of his 2000 hit “Thong Song.”
Continue reading “Watch Sisqo, Jcy’s EDM Remake of 1999 Hit ‘Thong Song’”
- – TWITTER CAMPAIGN – (UP TO 120,000 VSM)
Fill this form to receive the twitter bounty.
- The amount of reward is according to the following formula:
(0.01 VSM * followers) * 1 + (RTs/10)
We may refuse to reward the twitter bounty if we think the account is using bots or illegitimate followers.
– SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN – (UP TO 800,000 VSM)
You need to make at least 10 posts a week in order for bounties to count in that given week.
- and Member: 4,5 stakes per day
· Signature for Full member and Sr.
For Hero Members/Legendary Members:
Fill this form to receive the twitter bounty.The amount of reward is according to the following formula:(0.01 VSM * followers) * 1 + (RTs/10)We may refuse to reward the twitter bounty if we think the account is using bots or illegitimate followers.The tweet should include a mention to @voiseit and a couple hashtags related to music or cryptocurrency.Form: People participating: We’ll contact your email and agree on a fair reward.Form: People participating: We’ll contact the users who reserved translations and send them the plain text, they’ll send it translated back to us and we’ll edit the images.We’ll be rewarding 720 VSM for each translation and users who helped with translations will be named in the ANN.Join the VOISE public group here: Get 10 VSM just for joining the group.We’ll check if your username is in the group when we start rewarding bounties so don’t leave if you want your reward.Form: People participanting: You need to make at leasta week in order for bounties to count in that given week.
[ICO] VOISE – Decentralized music platform for independent artists
Continue reading “[ICO] VOISE”
- M r Salmon wants the working group to spend another three months studying the option of using a secured rate, and looking at how a two to three year transition to that rate would work.
- It is already part way through being reformed in a plan that makes the Bank of England the administrator of the rate and expands the number of transactions covered by the rate.
- The Bank of England wants to restore faith in finance by replacing Libor, but has been unable to find a good alternative
- The work is being carried out by a private sector working group, monitored by the Bank of England’s executive director for markets, Chris Salmon .
- Another option is an as undefined “secured rate” based on the repo market or another market which includes collateral and so is based on secured lending.
The Bank of England has admitted it is struggling to find a viable alternative to Libor, more than four years after the crucial interest rate benchmark was discredited by the manipulation scandal.
Continue reading “Hunt for alternative to Libor struggles four years after rigging scandal “
- From the column ‘The VICE Guide to Right Now’
- almost any drug can be made at small scale for a low price.
- As part of a high school science project, 11 students at Sydney Grammar were tasked with trying to recreate Daraprim, the drug that Shkreli’s company Turing owns the exclusive rights to in the US.
- After purchasing the drug in 2015, Turing jacked the price from $18 a pill to $750, sparking public outrage.
- Watch: VICE Meets Martin Shkreli
A group of 16- and 17-year-old boys was able to recreate Daraprim for just $2 a pill.
Continue reading “A Bunch of High Schoolers Recreated Martin Shkreli’s Overpriced HIV Drug for $15”
- The group are calling on the authorities to look into the activities of the group.
- Bruce Fenton: Onecoin Has No Value, When It Collapses, Regulators Will Blame All Cryptocurrencies
- BF: Because when OneCoin collapses and thousands lose their money the regulators will blame all cryptocurrencies.
- I can launch a coin today and issue a billion coins.
- CT: What about Packages that requires Know Your Customer (KYO).
Bruce Fenton, founder of Bitcoin Foundation, adds his voice to the ubiquitous claims that OneCoin is a Ponzi scheme and its perpetrators should be arrested.
Continue reading “Bruce Fenton: Onecoin Has No Value, When It Collapses, Regulators Will Blame All Cryptocurrencies”
- The company, which launched in 2010 and started offering policies in 2011, says policy holders can get back up to 40 percent of their premiums if they remain claims-free.
- Peer-to-peer companies set their sights on disrupting the insurance industry
- When someone in the team needs to make an insurance claim, they will provide evidence to the other members of the team, who will then vote on whether or not to make a reimbursement.
- Lemonade charges a 20 percent fee on contributions, after which it plans to give away any unclaimed premium money to the charitable cause picked by the customer, rather than keeping the premiums as profit.
- At the end of each year, policy holders using Friendsurance receive a cash-back bonus if they did not make a claim.
Start-ups, such as Lemonade and Teambrella, are using peer-to-peer strategies to bring disruption to the trillion-dollar insurance industry.
Continue reading “Peer-to-peer companies set their sights on disrupting the insurance industry”
- The Philippine central bank revoked the license of Philrem Service Corporation, a remittance company that anti-money laundering investigators said was used to transfer some of the $81 million hackers looted from the Bangladesh central bank.
- Policymakers were also looking at tightening regulations for remittance companies and money changers, and regulating operators of virtual currencies to boost efforts to combat money laundering, he said.
- The Philippine central bank has set up a separate cyber security surveillance division to craft cyber security policies and conduct surveillance work, monitor cyber threats and test the ability of supervised institutions to manage cyber security issues, Nestor Espenilla central bank deputy governor in charge of banking supervision, said in a lecture organized by the bank.
- CEBU, Philippines, June 4 (Reuters) – The Philippine central bank is bolstering cyber security surveillance to help boost banks’ defenses and is looking at regulating bitcoin operators to combat money laundering, a senior official said on Saturday.
- More banks around the world have fallen victim to cyber attacks that involved the use of fraudulent SWIFT messages, the same technique at the heart of February’s massive theft from the Bangladesh central bank.
Read the full article, click here.
@coindesk: “Reuters – Philippine Central Bank Bolsters Cyber Security, May Regulate Bitcoin Operators by @karenlema”
CEBU, Philippines, June 4- The Philippine central bank is bolstering cyber security surveillance to help boost banks’ defenses and is looking at regulating bitcoin operators to combat money laundering, a senior official said on Saturday. More banks around the world have fallen victim to cyber attacks that involved the use of fraudulent SWIFT messages, the same…
UPDATE 2-Philippine central bank bolsters cyber security, may regulate bitcoin operators