- A 2017 tech-policy forecast: Washington slams the ‘undo’ butto Sponsored Yahoo Finance
- U.S. Charges Chinese Hackers With Trading on Stolen Data Sponsored Bloomberg Video
- Amazon calls 2016 holiday season its best ever; shares rise Sponsored Reuters
- Shows Promise With Savvy Deal Spree Sponsored Bloomberg Video
- But bitcoin has gained 92.5% since then, with a good portion of that (~30%) coming since the US election.
Bitcoin is soaring as traders return to work after the extended Christmas break. The…
Continue reading “Bitcoin is soaring”
- 3 Tips For Dealing With Trump’s Tweets
- Recognize that many people find Trump’s tweets funny.
- Trump will do inflammatory tweets.
- It is not incumbent on the journalist to treat every instance of this as a major news item, just like you are not required to treat every politicians’ PR release as a major news item.
- When you reflexively react to every Trump tweet, you allow him to set the terms of coverage.
Trump uses Twitter to taunt, goad, mock, attack, and mislead people. He did this with great success all throughout the GOP primary campaign, and then thr…
Continue reading “3 Tips For Dealing With Trump’s Tweets”