- Stocks slip from record highs as traders take in the start of earnings season.
- Is this the start of bad things to come for Q4?
- Stocks in the red today include J Jill as the retailer’s guidance came in well below estimates, AT&T slipping after announcing it lost 90,000 video subscribers last quarter, and Equifax – in case you didn’t think things could get worse, the credit reporting agency reported it may have been breached…
- Stocks in the green today include Ardelyx following positive results for a phase 3 irritable bowel syndrome treatment, Glu Mobile as the maker of the Kardashians mobile game was upgraded by Benchmark to ‘Buy’ with a $6 price target, and Square – shares of Jack Dorsey’s payments service up after…
- Tom Lydon, ETFtrends.com is back to tell us.
Stocks slip from record highs as traders take in the start of earnings season. Plus – JPM, Citi kick off earnings season with so-so reports. Is this the start of bad things to come for Q4? And – Facebook under the spotlight as Sheryl Sandberg goes to DC – can she get the government to back off the social
Continue reading “Citi, JPMorgan reported earnings on Thursday [Video]”