- Run-DMC founder sues Amazon.com, Wal-Mart over trademark Sponsored Reuters
- The dollar has strengthened by a little over 5% since the US presidential election, while gold has fallen by roughly 10%.
- Trump’s pick for budget chief loves gold and bitcoin
- The heavy investments into gold is not surprising given past criticism by Mulvaney of the Federal Reserve.
- Gold-mining stocks have had an up-and-down year.
The man in line to bring together President-elect Donald Trump’s federal budget is a big believer…
Continue reading “Trump’s pick for budget chief loves gold and bitcoin”