- Syrian children learn English to tell the world their harrowing stories Play!
- Seven-year-old girl tweets from Aleppo Play!
- The seven-year-old girl tweeting the horrors of war in her Aleppo neighbourhood
- I want Syria to be ok,” the seven-year-old says. “
- “We’re now more likely to see children being pulled from the rubble or treated on the floor of a hospital than sat at a school desk,” said Nick Finney, Save the Children’s north west Syria country director.
Good afternoon from Aleppo,”
Continue reading “The seven-year-old girl tweeting the horrors of war in her Aleppo neighbourhood”