- Clearly, customer-centric culture requires changing the operating system of the company and includes modifying the habitual behaviour of employees, and how they think about the company and it’s customers.
- So, what are eight key pillars for building a customer-centric culture —
Everyone, right from the CEO to the front-line staff to the janitor to the back-office staff, should know what comprises customer service.
- Whatever values are chosen to embed to build an enterprise known for customer-centricity, it’s important that it inspires the employees and they demonstrate clear bias for action to do what is right for the customers and the company.
- What’s critical here is that all employees in the company should get rewarded on customer performance irrespective of whether they are doing a customer facing job or doing work in back-office.
- Establish standards but let employees innovate
A company keen on building a customer-centric culture needs to embed standards for organizational activities that face the customer as well as those that don’t.
Customers are the reason why businesses exist. Many businesses want to be customer-centric and spend time, money and other resources to make it happen. But they don’t get the desired results. One reas…
Continue reading “Use These Eight Guiding Principles To Build A Customer-Centric Company”
- Petros Elias, general secretary of the UVW union, said: “The lack of transparency in the system gives Harrods huge power over its staff.
- Harrods currently operates a “tronc” system, which means that the 12.5 per cent service charge is distributed equally among all catering staff, and paid monthly.
- Harrods reported record profits in 2016 for the seventh year in a row, up from £141.5m to £168m.
- Harrods restaurants keep up to 75% of waiters’ tips, claims union
- After UVW members threatened unofficial industrial action during the busy sales period, Harrods circulated a letter to staff on 22 December.
The union representing catering staff at Harrods’ on-site restaurants and cafes claims its owners retain up to 75 per cent of the service charge paid by diners. The United Voices of the World (UVW) union said it had seen internal figures indicating that Harrods’ restaurants turned over a net profit of £26m in 2015, and that the store is depriving each of its 483 catering staff of up to £5,000 a year. Harrods reported record profits in 2016 for the seventh year in a row, up from £141.5m to £168m.
Continue reading “Harrods restaurants keep up to 75% of waiters’ tips, claims union”
- You can use blockchain technologies to pay employees through cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.
- 5 Ways to Pay Employees with a Mobile Digital Wallet was originally published on Due e-Cash Blog by Chalmers Brown .
- The recipient can then access the funds through their digital wallet.
- You’ll have to manually input how much money you’re sending, but overall this is a convenient, secure, and affordable method to pay employees.
- Other bitcoin wallets to consider for paying employees include Coinbase, Bitcoin Wallet, and Copay.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t miss the days of getting paid with an actual piece of paper, aka a check. After receiving my paycheck, I would have t…
Continue reading “5 Ways to Pay Employees with a Mobile Digital Wallet”