- In an effort to re-instill trust in payment transactions, world’s first Blockchain solution UTRUST aims to bridge the gap between consumer and seller trust online.
- In fact, UTRUST hopes to implement the world’s first cryptocurrency consumer protections into its platform to ensure that the consumer protection are in place especially for transactions usually plagued with fraud such as traditional online purchases, acting as a mediator, resolver of conflicts, enabling the possibility of refunds to mitigate risks and fraud, while shielding the merchant from cryptocurrency market volatility.
- In its partnership Swiss Blockchain incubator, Crypto Valley, the company aims to champion online trust and implement consumer protections on a mass scale, building up a global payment system that is very similar to that of PayPal but benefiting from Blockchain endless advantages.
- Backed with their experience in fintech and Blockchain, the Switzerland-based company has created a new way of online payment where people can trade in cryptocurrencies ensuring that every transaction is secure for everyone involved by providing innovative purchase protection mechanisms in place.
- UTRUST and Crypto Valley agrees in one mission, and that is to ensure the interest of both the consumer and merchants’ by creating a secure cryptocurrency platform.
Around 1.2 million dollars worth of online business transactions are done every half a minute, according to AdWeek. Out of those transactions, retailers …
Continue reading “How Blockchain Can Disrupt the Payments Industry? Will it Be the End of PayPal?”