- Scotland will need a national currency to have control of its monetary policy he told the Financial Times .
- Given that Britain is now in the process of leaving the EU, Scotland’s political leaders now believe that a second Scottish independence referendum is necessary to decide whether Scotland wants to remain part of Britain and leave the EU or whether it should go Britain and remain part of the EU.
- While in the 2014 Scottish independence referendum, the Scottish people voted to remain part of Great Britain the situation has now changed.
- Whether Scotland will become independent from Britain or not is an unknown.
- Low recognizes that digital currencies will most likely play a role in the future global financial system and views Scotcoin as a viable alternative currency solution to the Pound should Scotland achieve independence from Britain.
Many view Scotcoin as a viable alternative currency solution to the Pound if Scotland gains independence from the UK.
Continue reading “Will a National Cryptocurrency be Scotland’s Solution to a Life After the Pound?”