- Burger King has waded into the cryptocurrency market with the launch of its own virtual coin called “WhopperCoin” in Russia.
- With each purchase of the burger chain’s signature Whopper sandwich, customers can receive WhopperCoin tokens via a digital wallet.
- Bitcoin traders have previously gotten a lot of flak in Russia, with reports last year suggesting users could even face jail time under proposed legislation.
- However Russia’s First Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov has since shown support for cryptocurrencies.
Burger King has waded into the cryptocurrency market with the launch of its own virtual coin called “WhopperCoin” in Russia.
Continue reading “Burger King has launched its own version of bitcoin in Russia called ‘WhopperCoin’”
- Tech recruitment company Harvey Nash has announced the creation of 100 new jobs in…
- Forecourt retailer Maxol is to create 50 new jobs in…
- Michael Cogley Forecourt retailer Maxol is to create 50 new jobs in Mayo after a €2m investment that will see the firm restore its station on Newport Road and open a new outlet in Castlebar.
- Deloitte to develop fintech in Irish ‘lab’, 50 jobs to be created
- Paul Jacob, managing director of Smart Storage, which is creating 60 jobs in Ireland
Read the full article, click here.
@supergingerdave: “.@DeloitteIreland join @Infosys in locating blockchain R&D centre in Dublin #fintech”
Dublin has been selected to become a base for developing services using new blockchain technologies by Deloitte, the professional services and consulting firm.
Deloitte to develop fintech in Irish ‘lab’, 50 jobs to be created