- Duncan Weldon, head of research at Resolution Group, suggests Mark Carney has played the game rather well….
- Adam Marshall, Director General of the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC), is pleased that Mark Carney has decided his future.
- Sorrell: Carney may be hurt by unjustified criticism
- Tyrie: Carney has a lot of explaining to do….
- Andrew Tyrie, the influential chair of parliament’s Treasury Committee, is determined to find out why Mark Carney is only going to serve a six year term.
Bank of England governor will stay on for an extra 12 months to provide stability after Britain triggers Article 50
Continue reading “Mark Carney to stay at Bank of England until 2019, sparking relief and disappointment – as it happened”
- Frank reportedly fulfilled his Def Jam contract with ‘Endless.’
- A year later, Ocean released his first studio album Channel Orange via Def Jam.
- The pending accomplishment seems even more impressive now, now that Frank Ocean is an independent artist.
- Frank Ocean signed with Def Jam as a solo artist in 2009, though 2011’s Nostalgia, Ultra was released outside of the contract.
- Despite the fact that Frank Ocean is still listed on Def Jam’s roster , it has been reported that Frank is no longer with the label.
Read the full article, click here.
@PigsAndPlans: “Frank Ocean is reportedly no longer with Def Jam, making ‘Blonde’ a self-released album.”
Frank reportedly fulfilled his Def Jam contract with ‘Endless.’
Frank Ocean’s ‘Blonde’ is an Independent Release and Not Via Def Jam