- Blockchain in the music industry is going viral like a hit song and propagates its magic from the artist to the music lover (and back).
- Some have begun to harness blockchain technology for the music industry.
- There is a serious lack of transparency in the music industry.
- Like any industry that is encumbered by inefficient intermediaries, the music industry will be disrupted by new developments in technology and governance.
- According to Benji Rogers , founder of Pledge Music
Almost 100 years later, musicians still must go through this archaic system of intermediaries developed before the advent of the internet, where the arti…
Continue reading “Could Blockchain Technology Help Starving Musicians?”