- Lev Loginov, co-founder of property investment company London Wall, which bought the property in 2013, is hoping paying for property in bitcoin could be the future.
- He said that the company has a pipeline of properties that will go on the market and only be available to buy in bitcoin.
- Loginov’s broader thought is that property ownership records can be transformed with blockchain technology.
- “It will have to be a specialist blockchain for property.
- For example, the tax on the property that will be paid to the government after the sale could be a couple of million pounds.
The £17 million price tag equates to over 4,000 bitcoin at Friday’s price.
Continue reading “A $24 million mansion is going on sale in London — but you can only buy it in bitcoin”