- Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) struggle for gains as retail leads the way.
- Stocks ending the day in the red include fast casual chain Zoe’s Kitchen after revenue and same store sales missed expectations, homebuilding company Beazer Homes on a downgrade to market underperform at JPMorgan, and GameStop.
- Shares of the the video game retailer sinking despite a beat on earnings and revenue, as net income decreased from a year-ago.
- Meanwhile, stocks powering higher include Deckers Outdoor as the footwear company posted a big EPS beat and strong forward guidance, enterprise technology company Nutanix as earnings and revenue came in ahead of Street estimates, and Ulta Beauty.
- Shares of the beauty retailer higher on strong earnings with same-store sales rising 14.3%.
Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) struggle for gains as retail leads the way. Can the bulls sustain the momentum into the long weekend? Catch The Final Round at 4 p.m. with Jen Rogers and Yahoo Finance reporters Myles Udland, Jared Blikre and Dan Roberts. Winners and losers
Continue reading “Stocks mixed as investors gear up for long weekend [Video]”
- Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are flat to up at the midday mark, with the consumer discretionary (XLY) sector leading the way up and energy (XLE) the most in the red.
- Alan Valdes, director of floor operations at Silverbear, joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange.
Yahoo Finance’s LIVE market market coverage and analysis of stocks and bonds begins each day at 11:45 am ET.
Continue reading “Stocks cling to gains as investors dump bonds, gold [Video]”
- Stephen Guilfoyle, chief market economist at Stuart Frankel & Company joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange.
- Musk’s master plan Elon Musk finally revealed his second master plan.
- Amazon has partnered with Wells Fargo to offer interest-rate discounts to some Amazon shoppers.
- Stocks ( ^DJI , ^GSPC , ^IXIC ) are moderately flat, with healthcare ( XLV ) in the green, while industrials ( XLI ) are lacking.
- A wheel to electrify your bicycle Sponsored Reuters Videos
Read the full article, click here.
@readDanwrite: “Time for you to watch our midday live show. talkin’ Tesla, Ethereum, Amazon: @rickjnewman”
Stocks (^DJI, ^GSPC, ^IXIC) are moderately flat, with Healthcare (XLV) showing green, while Industrials (XLI) is lacking. Stephen Guilfoyle, Chief Market Economist at Stuart Frankel & Company joins us live from the New York Stock Exchange.
Amazon breaks into banking