- Kenneth Rogoff has reflected the opinion of JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon, saying Bitcoin is a bubble that will eventually burst.
- Bitcoin has no future, Blockchain is the future – – According to Kenneth, the only good thing about Bitcoin is the blockchain technology it runs on.
- Kenneth didn’t speak much about Bitcoin’s price, he just expressed a strong belief that Bitcoin will not prosper in the end, no matter what happens.
- Governments to crack down on Bitcoin – – At the moment, the crypto world is a bit of a free-for-all, with little or no regulation in most parts of the world.
- He acknowledged that some governments have embraced and regulated Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but believe they will turn their back and ban cryptocurrencies once it becomes evident that they are being used for criminal activities, to launder money or to evade tax.
Kenneth Rogoff has reflected the opinion of JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon, saying Bitcoin is a bubble that eventually will burst. However, he believes the crypto-coin’s underlying blockchain technology is here to stay.
Continue reading “Why Bitcoin price is a bubble that will eventually collapse”