- Momentum traders and latecomers appear to be bidding up Bitcoin’s price, as well as that of other cryptocurrencies.
- Those believing in Bitcoin’s story might want to wait to buy in.
Momentum traders and latecomers appear to be bidding up Bitcoin’s price, as well as that of other cryptocurrencies. Those believing in Bitcoin’s story might want to wait to buy in.
Continue reading “Bitcoin is Going Mainstream, but Its Current Run-Up Has a Speculative Feel”
- Earlier this year Google’s British AI division DeepMind announced the launch of a blockchain like ledger for managing healthcare data.
- The tokens, known as PTY, will be traded via a secure, closed loop ledger system that aims to connect up all parties in the healthcare ecosystem to allow for the exchange of health data within a highly-secure, blockchain powered health information exchange (HIE).
- The company believe that their use of blockchain will encourage providers to offer better care to patients, whilst also adopting innovative practices that join up care more effectively through the sharing of patient data.
- Using blockchain technology, Patientory encrypts medical patient information in hospitals and insurance companies so that it is not centralized data, but it is distributed, thus meeting HIPPA Security Rules.
- We are certainly in the midst of a digital health revolution however, and whilst I’m not sure that blockchain will play an inevitable role in providing secure and patient centered data, it will it seems inevitably play its part in our move in that direction.
Earlier this year Google’s British AI division DeepMind announced the launch of a blockchain like ledger for managing healthcare data. The aim is t…
Continue reading “The Move Towards Healthcare Blockchains”
Credit cards have turned out to be one of the most widely used modes of payment. People use it to pay for everything, starting from groceries, hotel stays
Continue reading “InterContinental Data Breach Reinforces the Advantage of Bitcoin over Cards ⋆ Epeak . Independent news and blogs”
Antony Jenkins, the former chief executive of Barclays, has joined the board of Blockchain, a London-based startup that provides services related to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Continue reading “Bitcoin Startup Adds Former Barclays Chief Antony Jenkins”
- We are Raising Join the revolution in cash transfer industry with us
- SEND AND RECEIVE CASH WITH ZERO FEE
- Cashaa will be able to enable priority money transfer 24/7 with realtime & transparent exchange rate and to deliver services the cash transfer industry never imagined before.
- The money transfer requests are selected and matched through a live bidding process from cryptocurrency trader.
- The Team We are making cash transfer free for everyone
Cashaa is a P2P marketplace powered by the Blockchain to transfer cash anywhere in world
Continue reading “Cashaa”
- How Tuur discovered Bitcoin in Argentina in 2011
- In 2012, a year after discovering Bitcoin in Argentina, Dutch economist Tuur Demeester became one of the first people to advocate investing in Bitcoin to a mainstream audience.
- The current state of Bitcoin and metrics he looks at
- Epicenter is a podcast hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, Sebastien Couture and Meher Roy about the technologies, projects & people driving decentralization and the global blockchain revolution.
- Every week, we find the most interesting people in the industry for in-depth discussions about their projects, ideas and stories.
In 2012, a year after discovering Bitcoin in Argentina, Dutch economist Tuur Demeester became one of the first people to advocate investing in Bitcoin to a mainstream audience. Tuur joined us to discuss his thesis for investing in Bitcoin and how it has evolved over time. We also talked about the road ahead and how other cryptocurrencies and Ethereum compare as investment opportunities.
Continue reading “Tuur Demeester: Investing in Bitcoin — Epicenter”
- How To Make Use Of Bitcoin in Business
- For businesses with overseas vendors, bitcoin transactions are worth considering.
- Wire transfers, when replaced with bitcoin transactions can be highly addictive because of how improved they are over the current international funds transfer system.
- For a business to remain relevant, it must keep up with the latest technology and tools.
- 1. Start accepting bitcoin as another payment method.
Read the full article, click here.
@btc_update: “How To Make Use Of Bitcoin in Business – Huffington Post #bitcoin #fintech #btc #crypto”
For a business to remain relevant, it must keep up with the latest technology and tools. As we enter the so-called era of ‘fintech’ (financial technology…
How To Make Use Of Bitcoin in Business