- On the video, the man walks calmly through crowds on West 48th Street, as calmly as a man can walk while lugging a very heavy and perhaps very valuable bucket that does not belong to him.
- But because the bucket is very heavy, the man keeps walking.
- Because the bucket is very heavy, the man walks slowly and pauses often.
- The bucket was left unattended when a guard went to the truck’s cab for a moment, the police said, and the man probably did not know what was in it.
- At Third Avenue and 48th Street, the police said, the man disappears.
The New York City police are seeking a man who grabbed a bucket off the back of a momentarily unattended armored truck in broad daylight and fled, very slowly, with $1.6 million worth of gold flakes.
Continue reading “No Rainbow, but Thief Finds a Bucket of Gold on West 48th Street”
- Finally the project should bring a long-term benefit to investors and will strength the community.
- Follow Blockchain News on your Favourite Social Sites.
- Contact richard@the-blockchain to learn how you can build thought leadership and influence by writing at Blockchain News.
- Blockchain News is your source for the latest news and opinion on Blockchain and Distributed Ledger technology and intelligence.
While there are several Ethereum projects currently being created, The Pitts Family Circus is the first attempt at an Ethereum financed movie, which eventually will share the profit of the films production with investing Ethereum holders via Smart Contracts on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Continue reading “First Ethereum-Financed Independent Film Uses Smart Contracts”