- Nevertheless, the need for open and clear marketplace data is critical for investors, even as cryptocurrencies continue to gain greater market presence.
- While data is certainly a struggle, so is news, especially regarding ICOs and cryptocurrency information.
- The recent Chinese exchange ban highlights the volatility of news in the ever-changing crypto world.
- In the recent Chinese confusion, certain outlets published news without having reliable sources, leading to greater levels of fear.
- Companies like Snip, AKASHA, onG and Zloadr are seeking to create new sources for media by linking news writers and consumers together over peer-to-peer networks.
Companies are exploring new ways to offer valuable information for cryptophiles.
Continue reading “New Sources for News and Data on ICOs, Cryptocurrencies”