- The Aragon Network (AN) will be the first DAO whose goal is to act as a digital jurisdiction that makes it extremely easy and friendly for organizations, entrepreneurs and investors to operate.
- Aragon organizations will be able to be seamlessly upgraded and solve human disputes using a decentralized court system.
- The Aragon Network has its own token, ANT, which will be used to govern every single aspect of its functioning.
- Clearly, customer-centric culture requires changing the operating system of the company and includes modifying the habitual behaviour of employees, and how they think about the company and it’s customers.
- So, what are eight key pillars for building a customer-centric culture —
Everyone, right from the CEO to the front-line staff to the janitor to the back-office staff, should know what comprises customer service.
- Whatever values are chosen to embed to build an enterprise known for customer-centricity, it’s important that it inspires the employees and they demonstrate clear bias for action to do what is right for the customers and the company.
- What’s critical here is that all employees in the company should get rewarded on customer performance irrespective of whether they are doing a customer facing job or doing work in back-office.
- Establish standards but let employees innovate
A company keen on building a customer-centric culture needs to embed standards for organizational activities that face the customer as well as those that don’t.
Customers are the reason why businesses exist. Many businesses want to be customer-centric and spend time, money and other resources to make it happen. But they don’t get the desired results. One reas…
Continue reading “Use These Eight Guiding Principles To Build A Customer-Centric Company”
- Arena Music has announced that it will begin offering royalty payouts for music streamed through the Arena platform in Bitcoin worldwide starting in June.
- The company is an on-demand merchandising storefront that leverages a free streaming service to help artists monetize their content in an industry where consumers no longer buy music to own.
- Arena Music founder and CEO Damon Evans adds, “Phoenix is seeing the impact of Arena Music payouts in Bitcoin.
- We’re watching our local music scene build the foundation for an entirely new way of releasing single tracks and full albums that pay each writer, producer and featured artist their shares of the $0.01 per stream Arena offers in Bitcoin.
- Founded in Phoenix, Arena Music is an on-demand merchandise storefront that leverages a patent-pending streaming service to encourage musicians to promote merchandise sales while listeners stream exclusive content from established artists and well qualified independent acts without advertisements or a monthly subscription.
Arena Music has announced that it will begin offering royalty payouts for music streamed through the Arena platform in Bitcoin worldwide starting in June. The company has been testing the digital currency in Phoenix and Atlanta over the last 6 months.
Continue reading “Arena Music, the First Artist Friendly Streaming Platform, Now Pays Royalties in Bitcoin”
- Earlier this year Google’s British AI division DeepMind announced the launch of a blockchain like ledger for managing healthcare data.
- The tokens, known as PTY, will be traded via a secure, closed loop ledger system that aims to connect up all parties in the healthcare ecosystem to allow for the exchange of health data within a highly-secure, blockchain powered health information exchange (HIE).
- The company believe that their use of blockchain will encourage providers to offer better care to patients, whilst also adopting innovative practices that join up care more effectively through the sharing of patient data.
- Using blockchain technology, Patientory encrypts medical patient information in hospitals and insurance companies so that it is not centralized data, but it is distributed, thus meeting HIPPA Security Rules.
- We are certainly in the midst of a digital health revolution however, and whilst I’m not sure that blockchain will play an inevitable role in providing secure and patient centered data, it will it seems inevitably play its part in our move in that direction.
Earlier this year Google’s British AI division DeepMind announced the launch of a blockchain like ledger for managing healthcare data. The aim is t…
Continue reading “The Move Towards Healthcare Blockchains”
- Before the creation of the Blockchain, food chain supply was opaque, complex, non-verifiable and with a hard-testing sustainability.
- It is called Food Blockchain, a new tool that aims at providing “a reliable and comprehensive overview of all aspects of quality, safety and tracing of food from farm to fork, and to seamlessly manage commercial relationships between different actors of the supply chain.”
- To do so, Food Blockchain decided to use the so-called Food Supply Chain 2.0, which combines sensor systems, Blockchain and smart contracts.
- From an economic point of view, Food Blockchain can be useful both for consumers and producers because the first can benefit from a higher transparency and better knowledge about food, and the second can increase their prices for their verifiably better quality products.
- For example, Food Blockchain can allow a company producing yogurt to create a risk-free agreement with suppliers of milk.
According to recent studies, the world’s biological food market is worth $54.9 bln and the sector is continually growing. This comes as more and more peopl
Continue reading “Ethereum-Based Food Blockchain Issues Demo, Starts Testing Phase ⋆ Epeak . Independent news and blogs”
- SmartCard Marketing Systems Inc. strategy is built on compounded years of experience & success both developing and deploying payment solutions globally for individual customers as well as Banks & Telecoms.
- The company’s management works with Acquirer & Issuer Members of the Major Card networks to underwrite the risk for these new technologies.
- This is so fundamental to our clients and to our growth process which allows us to tap into an abundance of Startup’s that are being well capitalized in the Fintech segment and the expertise required, being specific compliancy and commercialization, which can hamper their success and timelines if not planned throughout the development process.
- SmartCard Marketing Systems Inc. (SMKG: OTC) is a Fintech payment accelerator Co & solutions provider to the payments industry, delivering cloud-based EMV host Acquiring & Issuing solutions to banks, telecoms and enterprise customers.
- In addition, the company’s in-house advisory services offer customers proprietary software solutions including Genorocity.com, a coupon and incentive platform for the Retail & Events industry, Check21SAAS.com a Remote Deposit Check solution for X9 clearing and VelocityMWallet.com, a transaction payment ecosystem for alternative payment solutions & processing.
NEW YORK, March 24, 2017- SmartCard Marketing Systems Inc. (OTC:SMKG) expands its Fintech Accelerator Offering for Independent Software Vendors (ISV’s) to…
Continue reading “SmartCard Marketing Systems Inc. (OTC:SMKG) expands its Fintech Accelerator Offering for Independent Software Vendors (ISV’s) to Prepare for Biometrics, BlockChain & AI interoperability”
- At the same time, people who have been with the mainstream financial institutions are finding the cryptocurrency sector more appealing owing to their companies’ involvement in distributed ledger technology.
- Like many individuals in the past, Tom Jessop — who previously held the position of Managing Director, Technology Business Development and Chief Financial Officer of the Technology Division at Goldman Sachs has now filled in the post of President at Chain.
- Jossep’s inclusion into the company will help Chain leverage on the new president’s vast experience in mainstream banking technology domain.
- Speaking about Jossep’s accomplishments and the value he brings to the organization, Ludwin said,
“Blockchain technology is market technology, re-imagined.
- He is an accomplished leader who brings an impressive combination of operational expertise coupled with widespread recognition as a strategic thinker in the financial technology, capital markets, and blockchain industries.
The interest in cryptocurrency technology among mainstream banking and financial institutions is unwavering. At the same time, people who have been with th
Continue reading “One of the Top Goldman Sachs Exec Joins Blockchain Company Chain ⋆ Epeak . Independent news and blogs”