- JPMorgan Chase Chairman and CEO Jamie Dimon can’t stop talking about bitcoin.
- “The only value of bitcoin is what the other guy’ll pay for it,” Dimon said.
- Dimon did add on Friday that he believed the blockchain technology behind bitcoin was valid, but he does not understand the value of “non-fiat” digital coins, that is, digital currencies which are not backed by a government.
- “When I made that ‘stupid statement’ [calling bitcoin a] fraud, my daughter sent me an email saying, ‘Dad, I own two bitcoins,'” Dimon then joked, “My formerly smart daughter.”
- “I could care less what bitcoin trades for, how it trades, why it trades, who trades it…if you’re stupid enough to buy it, you’ll pay the price for it one day.
JPMorgan Chase Chairman and CEO Jamie Dimon can’t stop talking about bitcoin.
Continue reading “Jamie Dimon says if you’re ‘stupid’ enough to buy bitcoin, you’ll pay the price one day”