- We had mentioned in our forecast yesterday that the bitcoin prices are likely to fall further on fundamental and technical factors and this is what we saw for the first half of the day yesterday.
- We have been asking our readers to maintain an eye on the dollar prices as well as the bitcoin prices, like that of every other currency, are expressed as a combination of the prices of bitcoin and the dollar.
- It is very convenient for many of the traders to focus just on the bitcoin aspect of this combination and lose sight of the equally important currency in the dollar.
- It is very important that the trader has an eye on the relative strength of the dollar as well so that he can trade the bitcoin prices accordingly.
- With the dollar expected to continue to weaken in the short term, we should see the bitcoin prices move higher and continue the bullish trend that we are likely to see in the cryptocurrency industry in the days and the weeks to come.
We had mentioned in our forecast yesterday that the bitcoin prices are likely to fall further on fundamental and technical factors and this is what we saw for the first half of the day yesterday. But this was soon followed by a recovery in the prices which has since pushed the prices steadily higher
Continue reading “Bitcoin Price Forecast – Focus on the Dollar”
- Charging coffee drinkers for their disposable cups could cut their use by up to 300 million a year in the UK, according to new research.
- Academics at Cardiff University tested a series of measures to tackle coffee cup waste and encourage the use of reusable cups.
- Prof Poortinga found that the provision of free reusable alternatives combined with environmental messaging and a charge on disposable cups increased the use of reusable cups in one cafe from 5.1% to 17.4%.
- “Our results show that, on average, the use of reusable coffee cups could be increased by up to 12.5% with a combination of measures,” Prof Poortinga said.
- The most notable finding was that, while a charge on disposable cups increased the use of reusable coffee cups, a discount on reusable coffee cups had no impact on their usage.
Charges and other measures could drastically cut the 2.5bn disposable coffee cups used, study finds.
Continue reading “Coffee cup fee could cut use by 300 million, study suggests”
- Log in or sign up for Eventbrite to save events you’re interested in.
- Your email will only be seen by the event organiser.
- Things to do in London Conference Business
- The Telegraph’s FinTech summit will unite senior influencers from the UK, European and Global markets as well as tech innovators under one roof for a day of strategy and myth-busting.
- – Which international hubs will shape the next 10 years
Eventbrite – Telegraph Business Events presents The Telegraph Future of Fintech Conference 2016 – Tuesday, 29 November 2016 at IET London: Savoy Place, London, England. Find event and ticket information.
Continue reading “The Telegraph Future of Fintech Conference 2016 Tickets, Tue, 29 Nov 2016 at 08:30”
- Evernote recipes will sync to your NYT Cooking Recipe Box
- Join for free access to over 17,000 New York Times-tested recipes.
- Add the onions, sprinkle with salt and cook slowly for about 10 minutes, until tender but not browned.
- Sprinkle on the flour and cook slowly for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; do not brown.
- Cover and cook slowly for 10 minutes, so the tomatoes will render more of their juice.
Read the full article, click here.
@Million_Bitcoin: “Julia Child’s Provençale tomato sauce: good technique and fresh flavors …”
This is an under-the-radar basic from Julia Child’s “Mastering the Art of French Cooking,” featured in a New York Times article about readers’ favorite Child recipes It is a tomato sauce with onions, garlic and basil, raised high with a perfumed whiff of orange peel and coriander seed Make it when the farmers’ market is overflowing with good tomatoes, freeze it in plastic bags, and use it until there is no more
Julia Child’s Provençale Tomato Sauce Recipe