- JPMorgan Chase Chairman and CEO Jamie Dimon can’t stop talking about bitcoin.
- “The only value of bitcoin is what the other guy’ll pay for it,” Dimon said.
- Dimon did add on Friday that he believed the blockchain technology behind bitcoin was valid, but he does not understand the value of “non-fiat” digital coins, that is, digital currencies which are not backed by a government.
- “When I made that ‘stupid statement’ [calling bitcoin a] fraud, my daughter sent me an email saying, ‘Dad, I own two bitcoins,'” Dimon then joked, “My formerly smart daughter.”
- “I could care less what bitcoin trades for, how it trades, why it trades, who trades it…if you’re stupid enough to buy it, you’ll pay the price for it one day.
JPMorgan Chase Chairman and CEO Jamie Dimon can’t stop talking about bitcoin.
Continue reading “Jamie Dimon says if you’re ‘stupid’ enough to buy bitcoin, you’ll pay the price one day”
- Bitcoin prices, for a change, had to be content with being out of the limelight over the last few days as the prices consolidated and ranged and continued to be under some pressure from the dollar which helped to maintain the prices under a tight leash.
- The prices are still in an uptrend in the medium and long term and this is confirmed by the fact that any correction in the prices has been met with some strong bounce over the last few days.
- This is likely to continue in the short term and with the other instruments also undergoing some large volatility, it might be the right time for the bitcoin traders to take some rest and wait for the prices to show its hand.
- Technically, we expect the bitcoin prices to continue to range and consolidate in the short term between $2200 and $2800.
- Traders would be well advised to wait for a break in this range to set up positions for the long term while the range traders could take trades on the fringes of the range.
Bitcoin prices, for a change, had to be content with being out of the limelight over the last few days as the prices consolidated and ranged and continued to be under some pressure from the dollar which helped to maintain the prices under a tight leash. After all the volatility that we had witnessed
Continue reading “Bitcoin Price Forecast – Consolidation To Continue”
- Populous takes advantage of blockchain technology to build an invoice and trade finance platform.
- Since the trading platform is based on the Ethereum Virtual Machine, this offers faster processing time, and less expensive transactions than Bitcoin.
- Another benefit of this trading platform is it enables SMEs to sell invoices or receivables to individual investors regardless of location at a discount for working capital.
- The platform has been in development for over 2 years, and is almost ready for prime time.
- Investors who want to take advantage of this should visit www.populous.co
The token is in pre-ICO mode as of June 8th, 2017, and the official launch of the ICO Is July 16th, 2017.
It’s an exciting time in the crypto-coin space with a large influx of ICOs coming to market in the next few months. One company that stands out is Populo…
Continue reading “A New Invoice and Trading Platform Powered by Ethereum”