- Cappasity, the leader in delivering an in-store browsing experience to online retail through interactive 3D images, announced today it is developing an AR/VR blockchain ecosystem designed to enable fast and easy AR/VR/3D content creation.
- The platform will be powered by ARToken (ART), a virtual currency for trading the content inside the ecosystem.
- Cappasity will leverage the blockchain to become the global 3D/AR/VR content exchange ecosystem for the users, developers and businesses who will benefit from 3D image creation, embedding and trading.
- Cappasity ARTs can be earned by creating and sharing 3D/AR/VR content, and be used to buy or rent it.
- The platform will allow 3D content creators and distributors to monetize and share the fruits of their creativity via a tokenized ecosystem.
Cappasity, the leader in delivering an in-store browsing experience to online retail through interactive 3D images, announced today it is developing an AR/VR blockchain ecosystem designed to enable fast and easy AR/VR/3D content creation.
Continue reading “Cappasity Set to Unveil World’s First Blockchain Platform for AR/VR/3D Content”
- With the fast-paced emerging of technology, blockchain has been born and now fills up the commerce and business news.
- Today, many companies are already testing the capabilities and possibly leveraging the uses of Blockchain technology into their core business, and because of its popularity, start-up companies emerged on the surface.
- Blockchain can disrupt the transport ecosystem in such a way as it will be more convenient and safer for the consumers and it will build trust and innovative solutions to the current transportation systems.
- Blockchain technology will also provide security for the user’s identity, age, coverage such as insurances, ability to pay while being under the protection of anonymity of the commuter’s travel information.
- Promising businesses such as DOVU aims to change the way we live, the way we do business and the way we travel by enabling a system that is powered by data and trust.
With the fast-paced emerging of technology, blockchain has been born and now fills up the commerce and business news. It is taking everything by storm an…
Continue reading “Can The Transport Ecosystem Be Disrupted with Blockchain?”
- How blockchain can create the world’s biggest supercomputer
- Pogue’s Basics: Money – Buy gift cards for yourself, pay less for things
- Pogue’s Basics: Money – The kind of gift card everybody loves
- Pogue’s Basics: Money – Don’t pay for cable while you’re away
- What tech titans should say to Trump – and vice versa
As our desktop computers, laptops, mobile devices, etc. stand idly by for a huge portion of the day, the need for computing resources is growing at a fast pace. Large IoT ecosystems, machine learning and deep learning algorithms and other sophisticated solutions being deployed in every domain and industry are raising the demand for stronger cloud servers and more bandwidth to address the minute needs of enterprises and businesses. Blockchain, the distributed ledger that’s gaining traction across various domains, might have the answer to the dilemma by providing a platform that enables participants to lend and borrow computing resources — and make money in the process. “There is a growing demand for computing power from industries and scientific communities to run large applications and process huge volumes of data,” says Gilles Fedak, co-founder of iEx.ec, a distributed cloud computing platform.
Continue reading “How blockchain can create the world’s biggest supercomputer”
- Duncan Weldon, head of research at Resolution Group, suggests Mark Carney has played the game rather well….
- Adam Marshall, Director General of the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC), is pleased that Mark Carney has decided his future.
- Sorrell: Carney may be hurt by unjustified criticism
- Tyrie: Carney has a lot of explaining to do….
- Andrew Tyrie, the influential chair of parliament’s Treasury Committee, is determined to find out why Mark Carney is only going to serve a six year term.
Bank of England governor will stay on for an extra 12 months to provide stability after Britain triggers Article 50
Continue reading “Mark Carney to stay at Bank of England until 2019, sparking relief and disappointment – as it happened”
- We can help you buy bitcoins , choose a bitcoin wallet .
- Obtaining bitcoins works just like obtaining any other currency.
- You’re missing the point of Bitcoin if you feel left out.
- You can ask your existing employer to pay you in Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin.com is your premier source for everything Bitcoin related.
Buy Bitcoin, Create Bitcoin Wallets, Read Bitcoin News, and more, at Bitcoin.com
Continue reading “Getting Started with itcoin”
- How To Make Use Of Bitcoin in Business
- For businesses with overseas vendors, bitcoin transactions are worth considering.
- Wire transfers, when replaced with bitcoin transactions can be highly addictive because of how improved they are over the current international funds transfer system.
- For a business to remain relevant, it must keep up with the latest technology and tools.
- 1. Start accepting bitcoin as another payment method.
Read the full article, click here.
@btc_update: “How To Make Use Of Bitcoin in Business – Huffington Post #bitcoin #fintech #btc #crypto”
For a business to remain relevant, it must keep up with the latest technology and tools. As we enter the so-called era of ‘fintech’ (financial technology…
How To Make Use Of Bitcoin in Business
- In DeBuNe a business unit is not controlled or overseen by an executive board as is typically the case with most incorporated businesses.
- A free market economy is a system formed by individual actors or businesses, who collaborate and compete with each other in a decentralized environment.
- Everything outside of their expertise can be left for other business units.
- The DeBuNe developers intend to fundamentally change the way businesses operate by offering a viable alternative to top-down managerial control.
- A business unit requests certain work to be carried out by another business unit, and that business unit might itself bring in one or more additional business units in order to complete the job.
Read the full article, click here.
@DCatallaxy: “Build your future with blockchain & DeBuNe –
@1debune #Nxt #entrepreneur #collaboration”
Open-source project DeBuNe is on a mission to create a network that will empower people to work together to build a genuinely free market economy – one which is not rigged in favour of powerful vested interests.
Independent Business Units on a Decentralized Business Network