- Inside Snapchat’s complex & costly relationship with Google Sponsored Yahoo Finance
- Bitcoin has had a wild start to 2017 after gaining 120% in 2016.
- Bitcoin has recently shrugged off an announcement made by China’s three largest bitcoin exchanges that they were going to begin charging a flat fee of 0.2% per transaction.
- JPMorgan’s Glassman: U.S. Sees Potential of China Growth Sponsored Bloomberg Video
- China’s hunger for bitcoin has been well documented with nearly 100% of bitcoin’s volume coming from the country.
Bitcoin is zooming higher on Tuesday, up 1.6% at $1,055 per coin as 7:03 a.m. ET. Tuesday’s bid…
Continue reading “Bitcoin is zooming higher”
- The athletes village is to house 11,000 athletes and 6,000 coaches during Rio’s Games
- The opening ceremony in Rio is scheduled for August 5
- Among the amenities: 18,500 beds that can be extended in length for taller athletes
- Rio Olympics: Athletes welcomed with condoms, air conditioning
- The new apartment towers built to house 11,000 athletes and 6,000 coaches during Rio’s Games are being called basic, even austere.
Read the full article, click here.
@Million_Bitcoin: “#Rio2016 is giving out 42 condoms per athlete it out!” Start mak…”
With a record number of condoms allocated and air-condtioners in every bedroom, Rio’s athletes village starts welcoming Olympians on Sunday.
Rio Olympics: Athletes welcomed with condoms, cool air