- Hackers and security researchers have long found ways to hack into computers left alone.
- “We have to come to the realization that maybe having a locked workstation probably isn’t enough,” Jayson E. Street, a penetration tester who has experience using these types of attacks in his day job, told Motherboard.
- Next time you go out for lunch and leave your computer unattended at the office, be careful.
- Craig Smith, the research director of transportation security at Rapid7, said that with PoisonTap “Samy has strung together a lot of neat, small attacks on a $5 Raspberry Pi to create a symphony of smaller attacks into a grand finale.”
- Security experts that reviewed Kamkar’s research for Motherboard agreed that this is a novel attack, and a good way to expose the excessive trust that Mac and Windows computers have in network devices.
A new plug and hack device can steal your cookies even if your computer is locked.
Continue reading “This $5 Device Can Hack Your Locked Computer In One Minute”
- WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Hillary Clinton poked fun at Donald Trump on Tuesday morning for complaining about his microphone after the first presidential debate. “
- Comparing what Donald Trump said at the first presidential debate vs. what he’s said previously
- I did not support the war in Iraq,” Trump said at the debate.
- By Alex Dobuzinskis LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Firefighters worked to control a wildfire on Tuesday in the Santa Cruz Mountains south of San Francisco Bay area that has forced hundreds of residents to evacuate, despite its relatively small size, officials said.
- Clinton pokes fun at Trump for ‘defective’ mic complaint
Tantalisingly dubbed a Blockchain ‘Uber for Fund Management’, ICONOMI, has of today raised over on $6m to become the third largest financial tech crowdfunded investment sale ever. ICONOMI, the first-ever fund management platform for blockchains and cryptocurrencies that is located in a ‘nerve-hub
Continue reading “ICONOMI ‘Uberizing’ Blockchain Platform Eclipses $6m In Fintech Crowdsale”