- With the fast-paced emerging of technology, blockchain has been born and now fills up the commerce and business news.
- Today, many companies are already testing the capabilities and possibly leveraging the uses of Blockchain technology into their core business, and because of its popularity, start-up companies emerged on the surface.
- Blockchain can disrupt the transport ecosystem in such a way as it will be more convenient and safer for the consumers and it will build trust and innovative solutions to the current transportation systems.
- Blockchain technology will also provide security for the user’s identity, age, coverage such as insurances, ability to pay while being under the protection of anonymity of the commuter’s travel information.
- Promising businesses such as DOVU aims to change the way we live, the way we do business and the way we travel by enabling a system that is powered by data and trust.
With the fast-paced emerging of technology, blockchain has been born and now fills up the commerce and business news. It is taking everything by storm an…
Continue reading “Can The Transport Ecosystem Be Disrupted with Blockchain?”