- Mr Finman has been celebrated on news channels, and lauded in the tech community.
- For his story is little short of remarkable.
- Mr Finman, whose parents Paul and Lorna met at Stanford University in the 1980s, when Paul was getting his PhD in electrical engineering and Lorna was getting hers in physics, took the cash and invested it in Bitcoin, following a tip from his brother Scott.
- The Finman siblings, three brothers, admit to being fiendishly competitive.
- Erik describes his family as being the “Elon Musk version of the Kardashians” – both his older brothers work in tech and engineering, and the youngest Finman was frustrated by school.
Three years ago Erik Finman made a bet with his parents.
Continue reading “Idaho teenager becomes millionaire by investing $1,000 gift in Bitcoin”
- He repeatedly went after the “over-rated” Meryl Streep, much like how Trump attacked the actress on Twitter after her Golden Globes speech.
- Kevin Winter via Getty Images
The comedian made a joke about Trump likely tweeting about the ceremony in all caps during the middle of the night while using the bathroom.
- Later in the night, Kimmel also joked about the fake violence in Sweden that Donald Trump erroneously brought up in a speech.
- Image Group LA via Getty Images
Director Asghar Farhadi boycotted the ceremony because of to Trump’s travel ban.
- MARK RALSTON via Getty Images
And although it was small, Streep appeared to make a very short, but important follow-up comment to her Golden Globes speech.
Stars shared political messages throughout the night.
Continue reading “As Expected, The Oscars Became A Night Of Protest Against Donald Trump”