- But traditional graphics cards are not especially well-suited to the cryptocurrency mining gold rush.
- The solution may well be on the way, in the form of graphics cards made specifically for cryptocurrency miners.
- There are now two such cards listed on the website of PC component maker ASUS: the MINING GP106-6G and the MINING RX470-4G.
- The product page claims that the GP106-6G, “enhances the megahash rate by up to 36% compared cards in the same segment that are not tailored for mining.”
- AMD’s graphics cards have long been the preferred choice for cryptocurrency miners.
A pair of ASUS cards with few or no display outputs and heavy-duty cooling may be just what the miners are after.
Continue reading “GPU Makers Are Now Specifically Targeting Ethereum And Bitcoin Miners”
- Vaultoro Bitcoin Gold Exchange – Earn Bitcoin and Gold by Referring Friends
- All gold holdings are audited by BDO and backed by over 100% Bitcoin reserves, and your gold is 100% insured against theft, fire, and any other possible hazard.
- You can request physical delivery of your gold at any time, or you can sell your gold for Bitcoin within seconds.
- Check out Vaultoro’s real-time trading platform to trade physical gold and Bitcoin today.
- You can trade your Bitcoin in and out of gold and then hold your gold for seconds or years.
Vaultoro is a real-time trading platform that allows you to trade Bitcoin and physical Gold at the best possible price, so that you can store your wealth in Gold and easily spend it with Bitcoin.
Continue reading “Vaultoro Bitcoin Gold Exchange – Earn Bitcoin and Gold by Referring Friends”