- Tyler Johnson was undrafted coming out of Fresno State.
- Sources: Nets sign Tyler Johnson to $50M offer sheet
- Johnson made $507,000 in his second NBA season for the Heat in 2015-16.
- Miami Heat restricted free-agent guard Tyler Johnson signed a four-year, $50 million offer sheet with the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday morning, league sources told The Vertical.
- The departure of All-Star guard Dwyane Wade for a free-agent deal in Chicago late Wednesday could make the Heat more apt to match the sheet and retain Johnson.
Read the full article, click here.
@WojVerticalNBA: “Sources on @TheVertical: Brooklyn signs Miami restricted free agent Tyler Johnson to $50M offer sheet.”
From Yahoo Sports: The Heat have three days to match the offer to keep Johnson.
Sources: Nets sign Tyler Johnson to $50M offer sheet