- Trading Nation will offer enthusiast traders insights from a group of “Trader Coaches,” a collection of expert CNBC Contributors who are well-versed in the daily challenges of trading.
- Widely followed investor Byron Wien says stocks have become overextended as they hit record highs, and he predicts a significant decline for the market in the months ahead.
- Widely followed investor Byron Wien predicts that stocks are set to go negative on the year.
- Trading Nation is not simply about finding that next trade; it’s a forum where enthusiast traders can hear and compare investing ideas in order to build confidence in their trading decisions.
- Each “Trader Coach” will have a different area of expertise, and will share their unique perspective on the markets, allowing new insights to emerge from this collaboration.
Read the full article, click here.
@Robtichenor: “someone gets it #bitcoin”
Widely followed investor Byron Wien predicts that stocks are set to go negative on the year.
Byron Wien: Prepare for a pullback — the S&P is set to slide 6% or more