- Pocket money is a good way to teach your children about money – regardless of their age.
- Every time your child receives money, divide the money equally among the jars.
- “There’s a joy in giving, and Communion money can teach your child that,” said Fortune. “
- Getting your child to save a third of their Communion money is a good start.
- Allow your child to enjoy some of their Communion money – and to buy something which puts a smile on their face.
Read the full article, click here.
@FinTechIreland: “So is this kid also trawling the #darknet to spend his #bitcoin on #swift hack codes?”
First Holy Communion season is in full swing, and the cash bonanza earned by many children on the day could sow the seeds of money problems down the line – unless their parents step in.
Take control of First Communion bonanza