- Well, the first time I booted up Ethereum’s wallet/browser Mist, I felt that – only 10x.
- I felt that I was playing around with a clunky, precocious prototype of what cryptocurrency would naturally evolve into sometime circa the year 2020 or 2022, let’s say.
- Full disclosure: At time of publication, I do hold some bitcoins and ethers for the long term.
- I’m a long term researcher and user of these currencies.
- It doesn’t keep any ether, and all it does is verifies that a key holder agrees or disagrees with that statement.
Read the full article, click here.
@WhalePanda: “Shit article number 3 in 2 days, Seaman is on a roll. $ETH”
If you’ve ever downloaded the…
Why Ethereum Is So Advanced