- According to Ramachandran, blockchain technology could serve as a trustworthy intermediary to share information between buyers and sellers.
- Companies are making a big bet on blockchain technology.
- Blockchain has potential to streamline international trade: Expert Tuesday, 16 Aug 2016 | 4:01 AM ET|04:20
- But several organizations have looked into alternative applications for the blockchain, away from the digital currency.
- Blockchain could be “revolutionary” to international trade and commerce, HSBC has told CNBC, after the bank unveiled a partnership with Bank of America Merrill Lynch to trial the technology.
Read the full article, click here.
@InsurtechLondon: “RT @FGraillot: How #blockchain could revolutionize international trade & commerce. #FinTech #InsurTech via @HSBC”
Blockchain could be “revolutionary” for trade, HSBC has told CNBC, after the bank unveiled a partnership with BOAML to trial the technology.
Blockchain could be ‘revolutionary’ to this $2 trillion problem: HSBC