- Romney says Trump will change America with ‘trickle-down racism’
- ” the poor people going, ‘Never Trump, never Trump’ — they’ve been doing it for months.
- Romney also shared some disappointment in the Republican candidates who wooed him fervently for support, saying they largely shied away from a fight with Trump in the primary.
- Trump’s rhetoric has caused even some other Republicans to label him a racist, and Romney said he would not be able to paper over his incendiary remarks.
- Trump, speaking at a rally in Richmond, Virginia, Friday night, didn’t address Romney’s criticism directly but did say, “I am the least racist person, the least racist person that you’ve ever seen,” a line he regularly says at campaign events.
Read the full article, click here.
@crampell: “Romney not voting for Trump or Clinton; will consider Gary Johnson”
Mitt Romney suggested Friday that Donald Trump’s election could legitimize racism and misogyny, ushering in a change in the moral fabric of American society.
Mitt Romney says Donald Trump will change America with ‘trickle-down racism’